Whitford Coating Applications
Plas-Tech Coatings is a Whitford Recommended Coater skilled in the formulation and application of a variety of high-quality Whitford coatings.
The Whitford Coatings family is one of the most comprehensive fluoropolymer coating lines in the world.
Plas-Tech coatings specialize in high-performance coatings for industrial applications – for pricing on Whitford coating services, or to simply to find out what coatings are right for you, submit a free request for quote today.
About Whitford Corporation Coatings
Whitford is a worldwide organization that makes the largest, most complete line of fluoropolymer coatings in the world. Some of the brands they manufacture are Xylan®, Excalibur®, Dykor®, Xylar®, Eclipse®, and QuanTanium®. As a long time member of the Whitford “Quality Approved Coater” program, Plas-Tech is experienced with all the Whitford coatings and inventories many of the coatings they manufacture.
Like DuPont Teflon®, the family of coatings Whitford manufactures are fluoropolymers. Whitford takes a slightly different approach to solving problems with fluoropolymer coatings. Instead of bending the problem to match a coating, they start with the problem and develop a coating to solve it. Whitford coatings become the “go to” brand when a custom coating is required.
Need high-performance coatings for your industrial application? Submit a free request for quote today.
Features & Benefits of Whitford Corporation Coatings
- Low frictional properties: as low as 0.02.
- Wear resistance: even under extreme pressures.
- Corrosion and chemical resistance.
- Weather resistance: against sunlight, saltwater and road chemicals.
- Wide temperature range: from -420° F to +550° F (-250° C to 285° C).
- Flexible curing schedule: 300° F to 750° F.
- Wide color range: available for most coatings.
- Pliability: many Xylan® coatings will bend freely and repeatedly without breaking.
- Machineability: apply multiple coats of Xylan® coating (most formulations) and machine to specification.
- Excellent adhesion: to most metals, plastics, ceramics, and even to itself (most formulations).