Teflon®, Xylan®, and other non-stick coatings are not just for bakeware anymore. Innovative use of non-stick coatings in Food Manufacturing, Food Processing/Handling, or Food Service equipment can save you time and money while providing a competitive advantage.
Reduce or eliminate the use of mold release. Reduce extraction force and part distortion. Increase line speed. All with non-stick coatings from Plas-Tech Coatings!
Plas-Tech applies a broad range of industrial grade coatings. Teflon®, Xylan®, Halar® Kynar® and many more so meet you chemical resistance, non-stick, corrosion protection, and high operating temperature needs.
Coatings to provide dielectric, release, low friction, hydrophobicity, and corrosion resistance can be tailored to your needs. Some of the coatings we offer for these applications are Dykor®, Halar®, Xylan®, an Fusion® among others.
Offering a wide variety of coating application services to meet you Aerospace Dry Film Lubricant and Solid Film Lubricant requirements. PTFE, PFA, ECTFE, and molydisulfide (MSO2) coatings are always in stock and applied in accordance with a variety of Mil Specs and our AS9100/D QMS.
Applicators of High-Performance Coatings
Plas-Tech Coatings, Inc. is recognized as a leader in the application of Teflon®, Xylan®, Halar® and other high-performance fluoropolymer and powder coatings. Plas-Tech has been recommending and applying various fluoropolymer coatings since 1978.
Our years of experience with the many fluoropolymer and powder coatings that are available, qualify us to help solve problems by recommending the best coating for your particular application.
Some of the characteristics our coatings exhibit are as follows:
- Corrosion Resistance
- Chemical Resistance
- Low Coefficient of friction
- High-Temperature resistance
- Unique electrical properties
- Non Wetting
- FDA Compliant
- Cryogenic stability
Whether you have a new application or an existing one that needs improvement, Plas-Tech is waiting to serve you and welcomes your questions.
Chemours Licensed Industrial Applicator
- In-depth knowledge of Teflon® industrial coating
- Large inventory of Teflon® industrial coatings on site
- Quality workmanship
- Can be applied to most metals (aluminum, steel, stainless steel, copper alloys, etc.)
- Can be applied to plastics and elastomers (O-rings, gaskets) that can withstand a bake of 250° F
- Liquid, powder and dip spin coatings available
- We only use our own custom designed ovens to ensure all parts are cured precisely according to specifications.